Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Time

This year for Thanksgiving, we were selected to host Thanksgiving dinner for my husband's family.  It worked out well because Tim's parents live 7 hours East of where we live and his brother & wife live 9 hours West of here.  It made for a busy couple of days trying to get the apartment ready for house guests and prepping for Thanksgiving dinner.
I might have gone a little overboard on the goodies forgetting that I wasn't baking for my ginormous family of 12+ people.  Here is proof:






 Everything turned out Delicious!  We also had a great time spending time with my husband's family and Little Bear got some much enjoyed time being doted upon. :)















As a follow up to Thankful tree that I started at the 1st of the month, we did manage to fill it out quite nicely by the time that Thanksgiving rolled around.  It is amazing when we stop to reflect, just how much we do have to be thankful for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment