Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scrappy Letters

Every since I saw Chez Beeper Bebe's plush alphabet, I knew I wanted to make something similar for my little Bear.  Her tutorial (located here) is a great tutorial and game me some great direction and inspiration for me to start making a set on my own. 
I ended up doing my letters fairly large so that they ended up being about 4.5"x4.5".  Due to the letter's size, I used 3-4 magnets per letter just to make sure that they would stick to the fridge for little Bear.  When choosing my fabrics for the letters, I used some left over train flannel I had and some dark blue fleece for the backs.  
So far I have only gotten the letters "B" "E" "N" done since my sweet Husband suggested that I start by doing the letters of little Bear's name.  
I think they have turned out really cute!  We are including them in little Bear's Easter basket this year so I can't wait to see how he likes them! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment