Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Quick Run(ner)

Now that we have a fantastic new TV console for our living room (see previous post), I realized that I would love to have a cute runner to put underneath the TV.  
I have had two absolutely adorable fabrics sitting in the back of my stash for what seems like forever just begging to be made into some cute.  This seemed to be the perfect opportunity to bring these fabrics to life!  Plus the matched the new TV console so beautifully.  
Doing some rough measurements and using what quilt batting and binding that I had on hand, I went to work cutting the fabrics, layering them all together, quilting a simple diamond design on the runner then binding it all together with a nice red!  The finished result is this cute 12"x34" little runner than now happily sits under our TV.  And as the mood strikes, I can just flip this over and change the whole look of our TV area! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment