Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Weekend on the Farm

This past weekend, most of my family converged on my sister Katie's farm for a family get together.  It was a great weekend fill with fun, laughter, good weather, tons of food, story telling and new memories.  Here are just a few of the many pictures I took of the weekend.  
Here is a picture of everyone who was able to come for the weekend:
Little Bear certainly had a lot of fun with his aunts.
And Little Bear had even more fun with his cousin Little Man. Not quite sure what they are conspiring to do here... mmm...
Little Bear and Little Man also had fun dragging Tim around,
and wrestling him on my newly finished quilt
And they both had even more fun getting wagon rides from their Aunt Sally.
They especially loved going fast down a hill. 
Since it was rather hot out, my mom brought out her water sprinkler for Little Bear and Fiona (Katie's dog) to cool off with.  
I think Fiona must have drank at least 2 gallons of water!
Here the cousins are back at the wagon having even more fun.  This time they brought along their loveys - Oliver and Piggy. 
Nothing quite like spending a hot summer weekend in the country with my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment