Monday, April 1, 2013

Babies on the Brain

Over the past several weeks, the list of important people in my life who are expecting new little bundles of joy has consistently grown longer and longer!  Which means that my list of adorable baby gifts that I wish to make has grown longer and longer as well - of coarse to my dear husband's chagrin.  hehe  
But I have been slowly working through my list and although some of the adorableness can't be shown on here for a bit, I think it's safe to show off this "makes you want to go awe!" set of Beatrix Potter baby gifts. A newer friend at church is expecting a baby girl the end of May and she has done the baby's nursery in a Beatrix Potter theme.  I found this simple and cute Beatrix Potter fabric over at Hancock's of Paducah and just knew it would make a perfect.  So - Tadda!  
 I think the little stuffed bunny and matching minky blanket are just the perfect gift to welcome a new little baby girl into the world. 
I used the stuffed bunnies tutorial from The Little Fabric Blog that I had used previously to make this darling little stuffed bunny.  
For the blanket, I used parts of tutorials from How Does She and from Greener Grass
Now, I can't wait until this bundle of joy comes and I get to meet her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment