Monday, July 27, 2015

Still Here

And just like I predicted, my time has been swallowed up by our move into our first home, an endless list of house projects, two busy busy little boys (including a trip to urgent care for stitches!), road trips, family visits, and just summer in general.
Unfortunately, writing on this blog falls kind of way down the list when it comes to prioritizing what things I want to and need to do.  Which is why it has now been 2 1/2 months since I last posted anything here.  geepers....I guess it has been a while.  Anyways, the move went well and the house is mostly unpacked and in order - or at least in the areas that count (don't go looking in the basement or garage).  And I've even managed to find most of my sewing stuff and figure out a set up that seems to be mostly working for me to sneak in some sewing here and there.
Hopefully I can work on posting a few catch up posts of the things I've been working on soon, but for now, I'm just enjoying our new home and time with my boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment