Monday, March 14, 2016

Bunny Parade and Pencil Pouch Mountain

There has been lots of finishes around here in the last few days including a whole pile of bunny softies and pencil pouches.  I'm trying to work on upping my Etsy inventory to I'll be all ready for a craft show in April.
These bunnies turned out so cute!! So many possibilities with these, it was hard not to make more than 20 of them.  And! Making these bunnies put a small dent in my scrap bin too. :)
How cute are these bunny buns??!!
I also got a whole mountain of pencil pouches finished up as well.  I keep telling myself to embrace the mantra of making what I love. And what I love it lots of colors.  There's some really beautiful pouches in this batch but then again I might be biased. ;)
You can find all these bunnies and pencil pouches in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment