Saturday, May 25, 2013

Baby Car Seat Blanket

I had quite a bit of this lovely grey forest flannel print and green minky left over from making a friend's baby blanket, so I thought I would put together a hooded car seat blanket for her as well since her little one will be a fall baby, and with the cold Buffalo winters we get around here, this would be just perfect to keep the little one nice and warm. 
I used a combination of patterns from A Handmade Childhood, Life Ordained, and The Complete Guide To Imperfect Homemaking.  All three tutorials were excellent sources of inspiration as I tweaked their patterns to give me what I wanted.  
 










 Don't you just love my model?  My little Bear is simply too big to model this for me, so one of his stuffed animals had to do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment