Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Curtains and Puppy Dog Tails

For those of you who might not know, my oldest sister is a large and small animal veterinarian.  Presently, she is in the process of building out and opening her own small animal clinic.  And being the good sister that I am (*wink, wink*), I want to help her out with something even though I couldn't be there in person to do any of the cleaning, painting, etc.  So, she asked me to sew together some curtains for her to help spruce up the office.  Back in January, after the made rush of Christmas presents, I had some spare time and was able to put together the curtains she asked for. 
 The curtains were made out of a cute purple patterned material with a purple daisy trim along the bottom.  I lined the back with an off-white just to give them a little bit of weight.  At the time that I made them, I didn't get a chance to get a good picture of the end result.  Over Memorial day weekend, we went down to Arkwright to visit my sister and my parents for the day and while there, I got a chance to see my sister's new small animal office (which is almost done!).  She had my curtains up and they looked to pretty!  So I snagged a few pictures in order to share them here with you.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment