Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tiny Owl Bunting

I have been seeing bunting banners popping up all over the place and I have to admit, I think they are just adorable!  I love the whimsical and childlike feel that they lend to a space.  So for an upcoming baby shower that I'm hosting for a dear sweet friend of mine, I thought I would try my hand at putting together some cute bunting that would look great at the baby shower and would also coordinate with their nursery woodland theme so she could use them in the nursery too.  
I spotted this owl print into JoAnn's and knew it was perfect!  I love how simple the print is with the tiny owls peering out of it.  I also love how the solid green flags and blue strip really compliment and make the owl print pop.  Its so cute, its almost tempting to keep it for myself (or I guess I could make some more for myself...). 
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment