Sunday, April 6, 2014

Quiet Book - Page 10: Cat & Dog Collar Buckles

The final page for the quiet books was dedicated to house pets - specifically a cat and a dog.  Which is perfect because the parents of one of the little ones are cat lovers and owners and the other set of parents were pug parents before their little one came along.  I wanted some kind of fun motor skill activity for these pages so I added a chunky color with a buckle.  I know my Little Bear was so proud of himself when he figured out how to make a buckle work!
Plus, how fun are those tails?  I discovered just how much fun it was to sneak in some 3-D features into these books and these tails - especially that curly pug tale - were no exception. 

Thank you, dear reader, for sticking with me on my overload of quiet book cuteness!  I promise, I'll be moving on to other fun projects I've been working on and dieing to share with you all very soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment