Thursday, February 12, 2015

Buzz Buzz - February

Super proud of myself - its only the second week in February and I've all ready gotten my #thebeehivequilts bee block for February done, extras put together, everything packaged up, mailed out, and received by Queen Bee Megan (you can find her over at Sew Stitching Cute).  

 I am so so glad that I signed up for this quilting bee if for no other reason than for the fact that I have been assigned to the sweetest, coolest, most generous group of quilters ever! It has been so much fun all ready getting to know these ladies.  Plus, Queen Bee Megan has been such a fabulously chill and fun queen bee.  She let us have pretty free reign on the colors we picked for her bee block.  She really likes green and bold prints so I had fun digging through my stash to find some often overlooked fabric to put together this block for her.  To thank her for being such a great Queen Bee, I wanted to put together a few extras for her including a small hexi pincushion for her (which she loved!):
 And a few other goodies (she likes frogs to those frog post its were a must when I saw them while grocery shopping last week): 
 I can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds for my swarm mates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment