Friday, March 22, 2013

Hip-Hop - Its Easter Time!

In case no one could tell, the sewing bug has hit me big time this week!  I have had such a pile of projects on my list that I have been itching to do for some time now and this week, I just could not put some of them off any longer - including this cute little bunny that I just put together for little Bear's Easter Basket. 
I stumbled upon this little bunny on The Little Fabric Shop a while back and I couldn't get over how simple yet completely adorable these little bunnies were!  Knowing that Easter is coming up and my dear Husband's love of bunnies, making one of these little bunnies instantly went on my project list. 
During a bit of down time this evening, I whipped this little guy out from some scrap fabric I had.  I even put a jingle bell in the bunny's head while I was stuffing him for just a little extra fun.  He is all ready sitting happily in my little Bear's Easter basket just waiting to be loved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment