Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shopping Cart Taggie


I'm browsing through Pinterest and what should I stumble upon but the cutest little practical idea of making a taggy shopping cart handle cover!!  Jenni at "Snippets Of My Family, Faith & Crafting" Blog has this great (and very easy to follow) tutorial (located here) on how to make one!  I loved this idea and as little Bear gets squirmier and squirmier on our shopping trips, I thought this would be perfect.  I found this lovely robot flannel while on a shopping trip to JoAnn's and just knew it would be perfect for this project.  I used a bright green fleece I had in my left overs stash for the back and some miscellaneous ribbons I had laying around for the taggies.  From start to finish, it maybe took me 1 1/2 hours to do this and I think it turned out great!!  I can't wait to try it out and see how well my little Bear likes it on our next shopping trip! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment