Thursday, March 21, 2013

To Infinity and Spring Scarves!

We are all ready half way through March and although the calendar now says that it is spring time, spring has yet to make an appearance around here!!  Scraping snow off of my car every morning this week has put me in a mood in much need of some Spring cheering up!  I remember some cute material that I had picked up at JoAnn's a while ago on clearance ($2.50/yard!!!) and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to turn that lovely material into a couple of spring time infinity scarves!  Especially since who knows how much longer I'll be needed to wear a scarf around here.  ;) 
Of coarse little Bear wanted to help but I still managed to turn these two lovelies out in just an hour and now I'm feeling much more in a spring-like mood!  Happy Spring all!

No comments:

Post a Comment